An intriguing blend of fermented earthy pu’erh, organic rooibos, strawberries and a hint of vanilla. This tea is made from certified organic ingredients from Chinese and European Tea Gardens. It’s a traditional blend of plant-based goodness to promote a sense of wellbeing.
- Serve - Straight black. Drink one to two cups a day.
- To cleanse and refresh after lunch.
- 1 teaspoon per cup
- Brewing temperature 100 degrees celsius.
- Brewing time - 3 minutes.
- Contains caffeine
- Origin Ingredients - Pu’erh, Rooibos, Black Tea, Nana-Mint, Honey-Bush, Natural Flavour, Strawberry Bits and Vanilla Bits.
This item will ship in 1 working day within New Zealand. For information on international shipping please see our shipping details page here