This spiced black tea is a delectable medley of flavours with fragrant toasted coconut, warming ginger and cinnamon. Calming and alluring, this delicious brew stimulates the senses and satisfies a sweet craving. Heavenly indulgent, it transports us in dreams to a far away Caribbean island.
A sweet and spicy blend, containing polyphenol rich black tea, ginger and cinnamon to help warm and uplift your spirit.
- Serve - Straight black or with a splash of plant-based milk such as coconut or almond. Sweeten with a dollop of honey or maple.
- Drink me iced - - Brew straight black and pour over ice, add a splash of plant-based coconut milk and a dollop of maple.
- Chai milk - Add 2 teaspoons of tea per cup of almond, coconut or soy milk and bring to a gentle simmer. Add 1 teaspoon of artisan honey and brew to your own personal preference to extract the alluring taste of this delicious chai.
- Measure - 1 teaspoon per cup
- Brewing temperature - 100°C
- Brewing time - 3 minutes