Carrière Frères Ginger Candle 185g
Perennial plant native to Asia, with red dotted white flowers. The word ginger comes from the Sanskrit "singabera" which means "horn-shaped". It was discovered in China over 2500 years ago and still remains popular for its numerous invigorating virtues.
- Scent family - Herbaceous.
- Its hot and spicy fragrance reveals a refreshing, tonic and stimulant scent.
- High-quality vegetable wax.
- Burning time - 45 to 50 hours.
- Produced by Cire Trudon candles in France.
- Size - 185g